- We do not accommodate stag dos, hens nights or any type of school groups (if you booked with us and you’ll be one of those we will decline to accommodate you and charge you for the whole stay). We refuse accommodation to group bookings of more than 6 people.
- By making a reservation with your credit card you agree that in the event that you cancel your reservation less than 48 hours from your agreed check-in time or that you fail to arrive by your agreed check-in time, you authorise the travel services provider to charge your credit card without further reference to you an amount not exceeding one night's charge in the case of accommodation or such amount as may be set out in the service provider's terms and conditions in the case of non-accommodation product.
- The hostel is non-smoking area however you can smoke on a balcony area.
- Between 10 PM and 6 AM people who are not our guests or members of staff can’t be in the hostel area
- All the unnecessary damage ( such as results of heavy drinkingJ) is being covered by the ones that caused it.
- All nights of accommodation must be paid for on arrival
- During the day we don't have anything against it but between 10 PM and 8 AM only our guests and staff are allowed to be at the hostel. If a person not registered in our hostel happen to be in the hostel, we may take certain steps and even decline accommodation of the person who brought the other person when it was forbidden.
- The Greg&Tom Hostel Management and Staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone or end their stay before the reservation finishes if standards of behaviour are not met, in cases such as this no money will be refunded to the guests.
- People can not share one dorm bed.
- Check-in time starts from 12, check-out time ends at 10 am.
- All our dorms are mixed sex.
- There is no lockout or curfew, our reception is open 24 hours a day. There is no lock-out during the day and night. However, we have the right to enter the rooms to clean or to show people their beds.
- A self-catering kitchen is available. Use of our fully equipped kitchen facilities is free for our guests. The kitchens are open 24 hours, apart from the reception kitchen which is shut from 11.30-12.30 for cleaning purposes.
- You may store your baggage with us free of charge. Our luggage storage is on the reception floor.
- In case of any kind of property damage, we have a right to charge your credit card, to cover incurred losses.
Cancellation conditions of reservations coming through external online booking companies.
Your credit card will be charged ONLY:
1- In cases of "no show"
2- If you cancel or change the date of your reservation with less than 48hrs notice. (i.e. after midday on the day before you are due to arrive). The amount charged will be the total of the first night of your reservation. You will also lose the your deposit which is nonrefundable.
Cancellation conditions of reservations made via telephone, email or directly with the hostel.
In cases of no show we won’t refund any money. You need to contact us about any slight alter to your booking in more than 48 hours notice.
Cancellation conditions of your stay while already in the hostel.
You have the right to shorten your stay in our hostel but just before fulfilling the payment. We don’t refund the money in case any booking changes.
After payment we do not refund money.
- We don't send any confirmation to embassies unfortunately, we're sorry about that.
- Our reservation system is provided by all the popular booking websites such as hostelworld.com or hostelbookers.com. Valid credit card details are required to book online. Secure online reservations can be made through our website with valid credit card information including the credit card number, date of expiry, and the credit card owner’s name.
- Your credit card is not charged before your arrival, we just keep your cc details for security reasons. You pay all the balance on arrival.