To check in to Greg&Tom please go to Pawia Street 12 reception.
From the main train station:
Our hostel is only 200 meters away from the train station. However, due to insufficient labelling, getting out of the train station could be quite a challenge. Follow instructions below to avoid confusion and save time.
1. Leave the train safely and gracefully!
2. You're at the platform. There are three staircases leading to three different arrival halls under the platform. Which one to take to save time? Take the one at the very beginning of the platform. What does 'the very beginning of the platform' mean? It means that this staircase is closer to main building of the station and city centre and majority of natives will go this direction . Follow the crowd!
3. Walk down the stairs, turn right and get to the very end of underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and take either route A or B.
5. (A) Head to the shopping mall called Galeria Krakowska, which is an extension of the underground arrival hall. Take the elevator to 0 level then leave the mall go across the street, turn left and walk about 100m(The mall is closed from 10pm till 8am and on Polish bank holidays. If that is the case check option (B) - turn left in front of the main entrance to the shopping mall, you will get into the main building of the station, walk through and then after 100m straight you will find our Hostel across the Pawia street:)
From the main bus station:
The main bus station and the main train station are situated next to each other!
1. Leave the Bus terminal. You have to go through the train station in order to get to the city centre and the hostel.
2. Find the entrance to train station underground arrival hall and walk down the stairs.
3. Walk straight to the very end of the underground arrival hall.
4. Exit underground arrival hall and take either route A or B (mentioned in the train station section above).
From the Balice airport:
The easiest way to get to the hostel is to take a train from the airport train terminal to the main train station.
From the airport terminal building, take a free shuttle bus (which is synchronized with the trains) or walk 200 metres to the train terminal.
The trains operate from approx 4.24 in the morning to 00.15 the next day. The ticket price is only 15 PLN (approx 4 euro); you may buy it from the train operator. Please remember to get some Polish change before buying the ticket because those train operators are always short of change and will refuse to take 100 PLN banknotes. The ride is approximately 20 minutes long.
When you get to the main train station, please follow the instructions in the main train station section above.